Monday, March 23, 2009

Canned Butter, Quarters & Coupons...

Good Morning All...I'm impatiently waiting for my coffee to be done. I'm tired because I worked until 11PM, I could not wind down & my husband is still snoring like a bear, so I ended up on the sofa.....

I have a few things I wanted to mention/ask .

1. Canned butter, has anyone tried this? I'm not interested in canning it myself just yet. I'm thinking of ordering it, but I don't want to order it if the taste is horrid and we end up not using it. So if you've had it let me know what you think.

2. Pre 1965 quarters. I have tried in vain to find these. At my weekend job I see over 100 quarters a day & not a pre 1965 coin to be had. I have a few pre 1965 (mostly dimes), and have been trying to find a local coin shop, I'm not totally comfortable purchasing these from someone I don't know over the Internet, so if anyone can recommend somebody trustworthy, I would appreciate it.

3. Last but not least... a little rant....Coupons, I've been having trouble matching the "crappy" coupons I've been getting in my Sunday paper to any sales....I don't use a coupon unless it's for a product I regularly use , I'm getting it FREE , or getting it for less than the storebrand.


That's all for today..comments, suggestions...etc are greatly appreciated. I read at least 20 blogs before bed & always try and keep up with all the states on the APN...Man I end up crossed eyed sometimes LOL.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Josselyn... I have tried the canned butter from Red Feather and found it to be very good! In fact, I am getting ready to order some more, as well as some of the canned cheese which I also like.

    I would not hesitate to get some canned butter for a minute...

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you want pre 1965 quarters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do many coupons because they just don't put out coupons for the kind of things we use regularly. It's just not worth it to me.

    ReplyDelete